Coyote Linux & BrazilFW Addons
Coyote Linux & BrazilFW Addons
Search | Statistics | User listing Forums | Forum RSS feed
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A couple of problems
Moderators:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
   Coyote Linux & BrazilFW Packages-> RRD Statistics packageMessage format

Drek
Posted 2007-01-21 4:07 PM (#2182)
Subject: A couple of problems

I just updated to the latest version of RRD Statistics, and reconfigured everything, but I have a couple of minor issues. The first is the ">>" isn't displaying properly, I'll attach a graphic that shows what I mean. It looks like a charset issue. Here is a screen shot of what is happening:

What is odd is that in the old version I didn't have this problem. I'm not sure what I've done to screw it up.

The second problem happens when I click on the "QOS Statistics" link in the main menu. I get the following error:

[code]ERROR: opening '/var/rrd/data/dolly.rrd': No such file or directory[/code]

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Edited by Drek 2007-01-21 4:08 PM
Drek
Posted 2007-01-21 4:17 PM (#2183 - in reply to #2182)
Subject: RE: A couple of problems

I think I already know the answer to the first problem with the strange characters. I edited using the option to edit any file through the BrazilFW browser interface. Probably my browser and BrazilFW are using two different default charsets.
Drek
Posted 2007-01-21 5:22 PM (#2184 - in reply to #2182)
Subject: RE: A couple of problems

I fixed the problem with the broken link by editing the qos.inc file. I'm sorry I didn't make a copy of the exact line I replaced, but basically I replaced the line that linked to "dolly" with the following line:

[code]**RRD::INCLUDE templates/qos_**RRD::CV type>.inc "qos_111" "server.cc-lan">[/code]

**I had to replace the opening html bracket because these forums won't accept them.

This is the line that is supposed to be in the index.cgi file, but doesn't appear to do anything there.

Edited by Drek 2007-01-21 5:26 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software v2.0
© 2003 PD9 Software